Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Matcha Green Tea Pound Cake

Yummy recipe I found online!! Taste great and a hit with my family!! Happy!! =D
I doubled the recipe because I found the amount too little, it might require a longer baking time. I baked mine in a square cake tin for about 55 minutes in total.

Ingredients:

  • 2 large eggs
  • 1 cup flour
  • 2/3 cup sugar
  • 1/2 cup butter
  • 1 Tbsp matcha (green tea powder)
  • 1/2 tsp baking powder

Preparation:

Cream butter in a bowl. Add sugar in the butter and mix well. Gradually add beaten eggs and stir well. Sift flour, baking powder, and green tea powder together and add the flour to the egg mixture. Pour the batter into a buttered loaf pan. Bake in preheated 170 degrees C oven for about 30-40 minutes. *Makes 4 servings

No comments:

Post a Comment